- Robust & proven technology that has processed millions worth of online transactions.
- Reliable professional service from veteran consultants to supplement the online approach.
- Backed by Lorraine Travel, founded in 1948 and one of the largest privately owned travel companies in Florida.
- Lorraine Travel is a minority owned firm, an ASTA member & part of Hickory Global Partners and Signature Travel Network.
Lorraine Travel offers a selection of service configurations, all backed by the knowledge and understanding that comes from being in business for over half a century.
Features & Benefits
Whether you prefer the full-service approach rather than the self-service approach online, or a blend of the two, it's entirely your choice. Corporate clients who hire us to handle their travel can count on:
- More than a half century of expert travel management experience
- Full-service or self-service online
- Highly-skilled travel consultants on staff
- Dedicated Travel Portals
- Free Airfare Quotes
- Detailed Flight / Airfare Options
- Guaranteed Lowest Fares
- Preferred Hotel Rate Programs
- 24 Hour Global Emergency Assistance
- Meeting / Convention / Incentive Travel Planning
- Customized Payment Programs
- Global Covergae via Worldwide Affiliate Network
- Travel Management Reports
- Employee Vacation Clubs
- Passport and Visa Services
- Risk Management
- Air Ambulance / Evacuation
- Corporate Travel Insurance
- Fees are Negotiable
Here are a few of the benefits of booking online
- Use of our Online Booking System is Free
- Corporate Travelers get 24/7 Access
- Trips are Policy Compliant
- Organizations Achieve Cost Savings
- No Transaction Fees for Online Booking*
- A differentiating feature whereby we work with air carrier to provide corporate clients with special dividends
- Points are earned on airline ticket purchases on participating carriers.
- Flown revenue would be automatically tracked and reported.
- Points are redeemable towards free tickets or other benefits.
- Earned tickets would vary by volume and carrier mix.
Customized Payment Plan
- A specific charge card is linked to a specific carrier’s awards program
- Each quarter, the account is credited a cash rebate of up to 4% of the total spent on a specific carrier's qualifying ticket purchases.
- Simultaneously, the account earns bonus points under the carrier’s program & travelers continue to earn their own frequent flyer miles.
When Corporate Travel Isn't Business as Usual
Employers have a duty of care to their traveling employees and could face legal and financial difficulties if their employees encounter complications while traveling. Understanding and managing risks is essential for both traveling employees and their employers. Business Traveler is an annual travel insurance and assistance services plan designed with today's business travelers in mind.
Business Traveler provides coverage for:
- Security Evacuation
- Medical Expenses and Evacuation
- Baggage Delay
- 24/7 Assistance Services
- Much more!